Sunday, March 27, 2016

Jesus has Risen!

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone has had a great Easter Sunday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I was recently in an Easter play at my church. I was the light that removed sin before Jesus was born. However, my father played Jesus. The music and acting was so realistic, I could barely watch the scene where he is captured because it my dad. Then I realized, Jesus is our father too. And now watching all the videos that people have posted today and the videos at church, I can barely look at them without bursting into tears. Why? Because I realized that he is my heavenly father and I don't know what I would do without him. I love him so much! Even writing this blog makes me want to cry because I have never appreciated what he did for me this much ever in my entire life. One of my favorite Easter songs is "You Thought of Us." I really encourage you to listen to it. It describes my feelings right now perfectly. It goes:

"You thought of us, everyone of us, and all your love for us caused you to stay. You could have spared your life, and still had paradise. But even all the pain we put you through became too much, you thought of us."

If you don't know Jesus's story, I really encourage you to ask a pastor or a friend. It is the most beautiful and saddening story and really will affect your heart. If you do know the resurrection story, share it with those who don't and lead them to know Jesus.

Dear Lord,
I can feel your presence right now and I know, I know, I know that I am not the best follower of you. I pray on this Easter Sunday that you will lead me out of sin and guide me to your light. I also want to thank you for what Jesus did for me and for everyone on this Earth. I know some people do not appreciate it but Lord, please help them. They need to experience your love like I have just a few moments ago. Lord help those who are needy, sick, and need your presence. You know who they are, help them be leaded to the right path.
In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment